We may be safe-at-home, so let’s make the most of it!!!
It’s been just over a month since we closed the studio, and we hope everyone is hanging in there and doing what they can to stay safe and in good spirits during this most difficult of time. We have Great News… read on!
As a small business, the economic impacts of this pandemic can be absolutely catastrophic, and we are doing our best to keep our heads above water. We want nothing more than to be able to keep our doors open at the end of this. In order to do this, we are asking for your support as a loyal client with your regularly scheduled auto payment. Your support allows us to continue to pay our bills while the studio is closed.
I assure you that you will not lose what you paid for which is why we are extending the expiration dates of all packages and memberships during the studio closure.
In order to ensure that you stay healthy and fit during this challenging time, we are adopting a live-stream offering for classes and for private training. This will support our studio as well as your instructors so they can keep working hard to inspire us all.
Have a question? Need a virtual hug? Ready to go nuts and want to ensure you’re not alone? Just contact us. Your community at Core Fusion is here and standing by your side every step of the way.
We know it’s going to be a different experience, and there will probably be a few hiccups along the way. Please bear with us — we’re really excited to take this leap together!
Current Class Clients
Register Now for Online Classes!
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Download www.zoom.us (free) from your computer or the app store/ google play to the device you will be using to participate in classes. This is all you have to do with the zoom app other than watch the video below and test your audio.
- Schedule your classes through your app or online through the mindbody system that you always use. Select the class you would like to attend and register as you normally would.
- You MUST have a valid email address on file with our studio that you check on a regular basis, as this is how you will log into your classes. (if you need to update your email address please email us email@example.com.)
- Within 60 minutes of your class start time you will receive an email from FitGrid LIVE <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Embedded within this email is your link to your class. Click this link; zoom will open and you will be ready to workout! More info in the fine print!
Our collective learning curve might be……well, curvvvyyyy, so please give yourself and us plenty of time and patience to learn the new process.
We can’t thank you enough for your support and please know that we miss seeing you all. (Don’t be surprised if we break out in tears when we see you on our virtual screens!)
It is your responsibility to consult your physician or other health care professional before starting Core Fusion Pilates + Yoga or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs and health.
You, the participant agrees that all Core Fusion Pilates + Yoga live-streaming classes and all other online prerecorded videos are used solely at your own risk.
DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SET UP
- Your chosen device will need the camera to be aimed at you if you wish for the instructor to view you. If this is foreign to you, find a millennial to help you, or as a last resort, call us – we are happy to do our best to walk you through it. #817-329-2733
- The strength of your internet is crucial to the area of your home that you have chosen for your class. If your connection is not working well the first time or two around, please check your setup (and we will be checking our setup as well):
- Does your home internet service have a strong enough connection in the area you are exercising?
- Do you have others in your home that are drawing energy from your internet at the same time? (might have something to do with bandwidth – but we are fitness professionals – not as well versed in technology!).
- Please insure you have full clearance around your home workout space so that you do not bump a piece of furniture. Especially important if you tip over and knock your head on the coffee table corner, yikes! (we will feel really, really badly – but you are agreeing that Core Fusion Pilates + Yoga and the instructors are not responsible).
OUR RECORDING POLICY
- Every live streaming class will be recorded. We will not release a recording of any class without written permission from each client in the class.
- You have the choice to take yourself off video and just hear the instructor cueing the class. Please know that if that is what you wish to do, the instructor will not be able to correct your form, which is 90% perfect, but there is always that 10%!
- MUSIC: you get to pick your music for your own personal experience! Because of music licensing laws, we cannot play music for you online. But then again, you will be hearing your instructors voice which may be music enough!
- During the class, each participant will be on mute so that you can hear just the instructor. If you have a burning question, please raise your hand and wave. If that does not work, jump up and down like a frantic lunatic! (We are not responsible for your lunacy).
- Please know that we are just as freaked-out by this new world of livestreaming classes and private sessions online as you are! There might be many hiccups, blunders and gaffes! (strong possibility)
- We are all in this together, so let’s make it fun and laugh at our mistakes and applaud our accomplishments!