Core Fusion Pilates Center Policies
Please read and follow our policies to help us keep our Pilates center a thriving and encouraging community.
- Wear socks or go barefoot for your Pilates workouts. Shoes are not worn during Pilates.
- Wear a snug top that covers you fully. Wear comfortable pants or leggings with a fitted waistband. In Pilates, you sit and lie down on your back and stomach often, so loose clothing would be cumbersome.
- More specifically, women should wear cropped or long exercise leggings. Men should wear athletic shorts with long compression shorts underneath.
- Make sure your clothing doesn’t have any zippers, buckles, snaps, or studs, as these can all damage the equipment.
- Keep your hair short or in a ponytail. You’ll be lying on the equipment, and long hair could get caught.
- Do not wear lotion. At times, you will need to grip your legs or press firmly into your mat. Lotion makes this difficult to do. Also, it’s not good for the equipment.
- Do not wear perfume or cologne. Let your class focus on exercising, not your fragrance.
- Be on time. Punctuality starts you off on the right foot.
Silence your phone. Please disconnect to connect in class.
- Keep the equipment clean. Be courteous to your peers, and wipe your equipment.
Our Cancellation Policy
Accountability is key in fitness. If we assessed no penalty for cancelling, we’d be allowing you to lose motivation. Think of it as tough love to keep you on track.
- Cancel all appointments and classes at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a fee
- No-shows for a booked class will be charged
- Cancel online or by calling us to allow other clients a spot in the class
- Extend soon-to-expire sessions by purchasing another similar session package
- No transfers or refunds on session packages
- Pay for all classes and sessions prior to official start time
- A $25 fee is applied to all returned checks