Whether you’ve just started to consider trying Pilates and yoga in the Southlake area or you’ve been practicing for years, exercising with a community increases your results and just makes it more fun to practice with like-minded, supportive people. At Core Fusion Pilates + Yoga in Southlake, we are that positive, effective community that you can call family every time you walk through our doors. From highly-trained instructors to inspiring, varied classes, our studio keeps our clients motivated and excited to come back week after week.
Although our clients choose us for many reasons, we’ve chosen six major benefits that make Core Fusion the top choice for countless exercise lovers in the Southlake area:
- Ideal Class Size – We keep our classes small to give you maximum personal attention. We only allow six max clients in a Pilates Reformer class, six in a yoga or Pilates mat class, and four in an aerial yoga class. By setting our classes up this way, you’ll never feel ignored or in the dark and you’ll make faster progress because we’ll be right there to help you through any challenges.
- Antigravity Aerial Yoga – Need we say more? We are the only studio in Southlake to offer Antigravity Aerial Yoga classes, making us your hub for learning this exciting new form of exercise. Our instructors are highly trained in this yoga form, creating a safe, supportive, and fun environment in which you can try soaring through the asanas for yourself.
- Mind-Body Exercise Modalities – At Core Fusion we believe the way to a connected, healthy body is through a balanced, peaceful mind. Offering a wide variety of mind-body exercise modalities all in one studio, you’re able to tap into all aspects of exercise that balance and strengthen your mind and body, within one program.
- Exceptional Instructors – Each of our instructors have gone through comprehensive teacher training programs, ranging in duration from 200 to more than 500 hours. You’ll know you’re working with top-notch people who understand each modality and exercise form perfectly to show you how best to maximize the benefits for your personal fitness level.
- Next Door Childcare – Got kids? Great! Bring them to Adventure Kids next door for onsite childcare. Adventure Kids offers 10% off their rates for our clients. You’ll also find FlyKids Yoga, giving you and your kids an opportunity to exercise at the same time.
- Fun Team-Building Events – If you want to strengthen your staff’s bond and get them out of the office and away from their desks/computers, our studio provides a wonderful environment for team-building events. Offering the capacity to take up to 12 people at a time, we offer a unique opportunity for empowering your organization.
- We Use the Best Equipment on the Market – We use the latest, highest rated Pilates equipment in our facility to ensure a safe and fun experience, including extended reformers to accommodate athletes of all sizes and heights!
Our clients know we’re the best source for Pilates and yoga in the Southlake area. See for yourself when you stop by our studio for a class or evaluation. For more information, visit our website or give us a call today.