Yoga is a great tool to help you build self-awareness. You gain an understanding of how each part of your body works independently and together as a system. Through your practice you will release toxins, increase flexibility, improve strength, and relax into a mind-body connection.
Yoga provides the benefits of increased muscle strength and tone, as well as relief from chronic pain.
Focusing on mindfully stretching and breathing, many benefits include:
- Increased ability to manage stress
- Boosted energy and rejuvenation
- Enhanced range of motion
- Reduced aches and pains
- Improved digestive and nerve health
- Regulated sleep patterns
- Supported health of organs and joints
- Improved circulation health
- Increased bone density
Everyone can benefit from adding some type of Yoga to his or her weekly schedule.